My Experience on Votes 22 First Chapter

Hello, World! How is life? 
Have you ever heard about VOTES Indonesia? If you don’t have any idea, let me introduce it to you.  In brief, it is a non-profit organization leaded by Mr. Farid to facilitate everyone who wants to increase their English capability particularly in speaking. I joined it firstly at the beginning of March 2022 and I’ve done the first chapter. Yay! At first, my main reason to involve in this community is to enhance my English speaking skill as a part of my IELTS preparation which is also a part of my scholarship and master's application journey. But, after finishing the first chapter, I realize that I got more benefits apart from my original purpose. 
 
The thing that I guess you will be happy to hear is it is for free. Yup, they will not take any cent from you. Moreover, the method is really fun, just like a game. After registering, you will be called as a partner and be added to the telegram group which contains about 6 partners and 3 facilitators. Your facilitator will send a trigger every day regularly and you have to answer the trigger by voice note on the same day in order to pass the chapter. The triggers vary from simple talks like hobbies and dreams to more difficult talk such as pros and cons and S-A-R (situation-action-task) method. The first chapter lasts for three weeks and the level of difficulty of the trigger increases gradually every week. At the end of each week, there is a video call to talk directly with your partners and facilitators.
 
For me, VOTES gives me something that I want for a long time which is a speaking partner. I believe that to be advanced in the new language, I have to make it a habit, thus I need the environment to always trigger me to use English every day. Furthermore, I found a more valuable thing in VOTES which is network! I met new people from different backgrounds including doctors, teachers, engineers, businessmen…. Awesome, right? For a long time, I feel that as a doctor I am a bit “kuper” so I need to get along with a wide variety of people to expand my insight. VOTES is also a great choice when you want to study aboard like me because you will find many people with similar goals. 
 
After completing the first chapter, I intend to apply the second chapter and other appealing programs in VOTES like Facilitators, VOTES Camp and VOTES Scholarship. Until now, I don’t know exactly how the next journey will be, but I am convinced that it will be more challenging and full of advantages. 
 
So, here is a capture of my moment with VOTES




If you guys wondering how to catch it, please kindly check it on Instagram @votes.indonesia

Good luck for your own journey!
.
.
.
Disclaimer: This article is not sponsored 

Post a Comment

0 Comments